1. If you can jump one metre vertically, please ignore. For us mere humans, we will need the ingenious yet simple Cornerstep Rear Bumper and hand grips to get into the tray of the Chevy.
2. You’ve saved energy thanks to the Cornerstep. Now you can save more! One finger is all you need to lift and lower the 1.3 metre long tailgate on the Silverado thanks to the standard EZ-Lift system.
3. Because we know Australian conditions, every Chevy Silverado we sell includes the Z71 Off-Road Package as standard: Includes Hill Descent Control, underbody shields, twin-tube Rancho shocks, unique interior trim, brush-metal Z71 sill plates, unique Off-Road screen in Driver Information Centre, unique Z71 gauge cluster, Z71 emblem in grille, unique lower front bumper appearance, Z71 pickup box decals.
4. You can comfortably lend the Silverado to your wife on weekends because at 197 cm high, it will fit in most shopping centre underground car parks.The bad news is you can fit a lot of shopping in the back.
5. You can sleep in the back with ease. Help yourself to an extra ½ a metre length in the bed than your typical Aussie ute, with the Silverado’s two metre long space (crew cab standard bed).