Check out the late news on buying and keeping your right hand drive conversion truck in top shape for a long, long time!
1. Don’t let the tough appearance fool you. The F-Truck’s interior maybe built to withstand the rigours of the working day, but there’s plenty of comfort and technology waiting under the surface.…Read More
1. Airbags appeared in cars in the 1970s, beginning with one for the driver. At the current rate, by 2020, 16 airbags could be standard fare. The Toyota Tundra comes standard…Read More
1. Looking for a mirror to check your hair. Does your wife need to apply some lipstick? Haven’t a mirror handy? Look no further than the copious chrome of any F250…Read More
1. In the United States, when buying a Silverado 2500HD/3500HD, you can choose between a 6 litre V8 petrol motor, or the 6.6 litre Duramax turbo diesel. We know how much Aussies…Read More
- Five things to know about the interior of the Performax F-Truck
- Five things to know about the interior of the Toyota Tundra
- Five things to know about the Performax F-Truck exterior
- Five things to know about the 2015 Chevy Silverado’s power
- Five things to know about the interior of the Chevy Silverado
HAVE A QUESTION?
This Form is Protected by reCAPTCHA